Thursday, June 19, 2008

Home again!

Hello everyone! Well I'm finally back home in the US of A! I've been here for nearly a month now, and it's great to be back. It's been an adjustment to be "normal" again, but altogether I feel like I "fit" just fine here. Thank you for looking at my blog this semester! It's been fun to post pictures and tell my stories.















Our RUF group on the beach at Summer Conference















Holding my friend Amy's precious baby Emmie
















Playing games! (Or "housesitting," as some people call it...)














Beautiful Tech friends I missed so much!

2 comments:

Laura & Whitney said...

I'm glad you had a fun time. I wish I could see you more often! Have a good summer!

Laura & Whitney said...

You know...you are still allowed to blog even though you aren't in Spain anymore......I miss getting to read your blog!