Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mi casa

At last some pictures of my house! Michelle and I live in an apartment on the 9th floor. We live with a Spanish family-- our dad Jose Luis, brother Oliver, and sister Diana. (I'll put pictures of our whole family up here sometime soon.)














Our beds.














Our shelves and the foot of Michelle's bed. (This is the view from the door)













The bathroom we share with our sister AND brother! I'm standing in the shower.









The kitchen









The living room









The balcony with clothes hanging to dry. There's a great view!

5 comments:

Andrew Moody said...

Great pictures of your casa!

It's interesting that the washing machine is in the kitchen ;-). Does your host family have a dryer? I remember in Holland, most people didn't own a clothes dryer, they all hung their clothes out to dry.

Peace Out,
Andrew

melynn said...

Love the pics! What a good idea to show us around your house. Wow, your room is bright pink! I like it.

I remember in England people had a washing machine in the kitchen. When the children would play "house", their kitchen set would include an oven, table, sink and washing machine. Tumble dryers were very rare in a home!

xoxoxo

Alyssa B said...

You got it Melynn... no dryer! All our clothes are dried on the balcony. I'm ready to do my own laundry and have stuff clean in less than a day!

Laura & Whitney said...

Wow, that's definitely a pink room....i'm sure that is your favorite. Very interesting about the washing machine...

Maggie Elizabeth said...

Personally, I like to watch my clothes spin while I make dinner, too. But that's why Spain and I are made for each other.

So, as usual...these QUESTIONS pop into my head! BUT I don't ask them because SOMEONE won't answer them. Ok...

Peace. Me.